I’ve been a little slack at updating about Project Spectrum, which is a little odd as the last two months have been my favourite colours, so obviously I had loads of yarn to work with and I did! For most of May, I have been working on my Not-So-Granny-Smith cardigan (I think the colour might be more teal than green).
I’ve re-worked the pattern to work the body all in one. Yes I know there is a lot of debate over seams versus seamless, but at the end of the day I hate seaming so I knitting the body all in one and am going to knit the sleeves on the round.
Speaking on seaming, I finally finished the knitted part of my Bed Runner, in the end I had 42 square which all needed to be sewn together, and I discovered not only do I hate seaming I am pretty slow at it!
As I was dealing with different thickness of yarn, the seaming of each square became a maths problem with a complex equation to workout how to neatly sew them together. All of this resulted in my managing to only sew a few together each night and it took me over a week to finish the seaming.