It’s been a tough week!
I have sat down several times over the last week to write a blog post. I have started a post about Batgirl and an update of for the 100 cups of coffee project, but discarded them. When writing I am normal pause to check Twitter or Facebook, but this week I have been more distracted. This last week I have spend what seemed like hours online reading, or watching the news.
So instead I thought I would write about joy. These are the 10 things that have made me smile or sparked some joy in my life over the last week (in no particular order).
- The Hamilton Mixtape.
- Red Cup Season.
- Karen Hallion’s Feminist Agenda tee.
- Buster the Boxer.https://youtu.be/sr6lr_VRsEo
- Having a meal for Jason’s birthday in his favourite restaurant.
- Seeing Russell Howard’s show live.
- Pret’s Veggie Christmas Lunch.
- The new Lego Store in London (I can’t wait to visit).
- Winning a Bodhi Rook Lego minifig in eBay.
- Netflix A Series of Unfortunate Events trailer.
What has brought you Joy over the past few weeks?