Laura tagged me about a week ago – and I am only just getting around to completing this meme.
Here are the rules:
“Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts. As well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in
My seven things:
- I had LASEK eye surgery over Christmas, so now I proudly have 20/20 vision!
- I can not sew. But I look longingly at kits on the Subversive Cross Stitch or Sublime Stitching websites and wish I could.
- I grew my hair for my wedding. It is the longest it has been for nearly 18 years (and it still is pretty short).
- I can’t drive, and I have never had a lesson.
- I don’t think I drink enough water. As hard as I try, I can never drink the recommended 2 litres in a day.
- I prefer baths to showers. Yes, I know it is very un-environmentally friendly, but I love my baths.
- I have loads of reward cards! I love collecting points and working out what I can buy with them. However, I only ever buy stuff with my Boots Advantage Card.
Featured Image from Pixabay.