I was a little bored this afternoon, and I saw this blog tag on Farrah’s blog…
1. Childhood ambition?
To be a Teacher (I think I wanted to teach Maths).
2. Best weather?
Sun, but it has to be near a beach or pool 🙂
3. Favorite food?
Pizza Express Pizza.
4. Current book?
The Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs (you can shoot me, I wanted to find out what all the fuss was about).
5. Guilty pleasure?
Whilst staying in a hotel, ordering breakfast from room service, watching TV and eating in bed (and not worrying about changing the sheets).
6. One quirk?
I have to wrap myself up in the duvet even in the height of summer.
7. Something you’ve never done that most people have?
Had a driving lesson.
8. Favorite drink:
Currently, I am obsessed with Chocolate Flavoured Soya Milk, but normally White Wine.
9. Oddest job you’ve had:
I had some odd temping jobs, reception jobs when no one ever called that sort of thing.
10. Last song you listened to (on purpose, not on the radio):
Hush – Kula Shaker
11. Cities/towns/villages you’ve lived in, in reverse chronological order:
West London, East London, West London.
12. Teenage ambition?
To be a TV presenter.
13. Movie you’d most like to be a character in:
I should have been a Jedi in Star Wars. 🙂
The 13 Questions
- Childhood ambition?
- Best weather?
- Current book?
- Guilty pleasure?
- One quirk?
- Something you’ve never done that most people have?
- Favourite drink
Oddestjob you’ve had:
- Last song you listened to (on purpose, not on the radio):
- Cities/towns/villages you’ve lived in, in reverse chronological order:
- Teenage ambition?
- Movie you’d most like to be a character in:
Featured Image: © Lucasfilm