In honour of my Ravel-versary this weekend, I am celebrating with a photo mosaic of some of the projects I class as “favourites” on Ravelry – enjoy!
A few of my favourites…
- Craftyginger’s Best Friend Bag.
- Little Cotton Rabbit’s Bunnies – which have their very own little story
- PraticalPolly’s now infamous Wonder Woman Jumper
- Perrysburger66’s Heart Afghan.
- MissVicki’s Batgirl.
- Cable Bag – I love Farrah’s alternations (the adding of leather handles rather than knitted ones) makes this perfect knitted handbag – it has been in my queue for years.
- Janknit’s Cup Cozies – perfect little gifts.
- BatmanBaiter’s Batman Bag!
- Emms Buttony – I just adore this large “minstrel” buttons they change the look of this cardigan.
- Sandra’s Vintage Jaywalker socks – just fabulous!
- Bamboozelle – I love how this pattern does not look like it is knitted.
- Alice’s Fiori di Zucca Socks – from last years sock club, I think these socks were the reason I wanted to join this year.
- The Weekend Bag from Interweave, I have never felt comfortable working with colour but when I do this will be high on my list of things to knit!
- Neoknit’s Buttercup, like with the weekend bag, this is a future project once I have mastered intarsia.
- Mochi mochi – again the geek in me loved this pattern!
- Castlefiber’s Olympic Rings which she turned into this socks during the Ravelympics.
- Lisseut’s Space Invaders sweater.
- Yorkirgirls Razor Scarf.
- clickertyclick’s iPod Cozy Hoody.
- Little Cotton Rabbit’s Christmas Stocking
- Dorien’s Doughnut – this reminds me of The Simpsons.
- PurlsAndLace’s Lace Socks.
- Likelyarn’s Boston Red Sox!
- I have been a fan of the knitted babes for some time and I just love the hair on Zena’s version.
- Funkynitter’s Poker Sweater!
- Funkynitter’s Animal!
- rei’s Olive – a simple pattern with a great look.
- ax174’s Skein of Yarn Bag Charm – not knitted but a great idea.
- Pastel Cakes again by Little Cotton Rabbit
- Juncojunction’s Soma Cube – I used to have a wooden version of this when I was a child and I love the idea of a knitted version.
- Chatulim Hexagon Blanket.
- Knitted Easter Eggs – calorie free!
- Leigh Mason-Brown’s Granny Square Earrings
- Laura’s Audrey.
- Planetjune’s Lemmings – I spend hours playing this game at university and these brought back so many memories.
- Mia’s Ballerina.
Copyright: All images to the users
Featured Image: © IMDB