I thought I should comment more on Lucky as it’s the main thing I’m working on at the moment. I’m using Paton’s Washed Haze in Rose Pink – although it’s more of a purple color, I loved the colour and didn’t stop to think that I don’t have much purple clothes to go with it – still it’s an excuse to buy a new dress and I’m sure it will look great with jeans.
I had completed the back however; I noticed a few errors, clovers with only two leaves. So I started again, now it’s looking a lot better and I seem to be getting into the swing of things with the pattern. As I started the back again, I decided to do the rib in tubular cast-on or Italian style (I’m not sure what it’s called), so hopefully it will look neater – I always think my casting on is messy.
The other problem is I am spending the week at Jason’s parent’s house and I remembered all my knitting stuff but forgot the camera, so I won’t be able to post any pictures until after the weekend.