I love blog tags! They are a great way to get to know your blogger friends better. Previously, One of my favourite tags was the Christmas tag from a few years ago. I loved reading about fellow blogger’s traditions. And that’s why I love this Autumn Tag. Especially, as autumn is my favourite time of year, I love reading about other people’s traditions.
I discovered this cute Autumn Tag on Chronical Sunflower’s blog. But it was originally designed by Ellduclos to kick-start her ‘Blogtober’ series. As always the questions are at the end of the post if you want to play along.
The Autumn Tag
1. What is one candle you MUST light every Autumn?
I always loved the Candy Corn candles from Yankee Candle. However, it seems to have been discontinued this year. Being replaced by Sweet Seduction. I am not too keen on the smell but love the new ceramic jar! Instead this year, I brought several Pumpkin Spice home fragrances in TK Maxx. Including pretty jam-jar candle and reed diffuser.
2. When you think of Autumn, what does it remind you of?
Whilst, most people might think about colder weather, falling leaves and cosy nights in! For me Autumn means Birthdays! My birthday is on Halloween and my husband’s birthday is two weeks later. So when the leaves start changing colour, I start planning celebratory nights out. And shopping for birthday presents.
3. What is your all-time favourite Autumn/Halloween movie?
I don’t really have a favourite autumn movie. However, we tend to watch a lot of box sets in the autumn. This year I am thinking of re-watching Gilmore Girls or Once Upon a Time. And dreaming about New England in the autumn!
4. What Halloween costume do you have in mind?
As I said it’s my birthday on Halloween, so I never get dressed up! We tend to have a meal or drinks somewhere. So I plan a date night outfit, rather than a costume. Saying that, with MCM London, the weekend before Halloween. I am planning a little geeky Halloween outfit to wear then.
5. What is your favourite Autumn trend?
At the risk of sounding basic, I love PSL! I have written before about some of my favourite Pumpkin recipes. As I said I have brought pumpkin spiced candles this year. Autumn is all about the Pumpkin Spice!
6. When you think of Autumn, what drink comes to mind?
Obviously, for me, it has to be PSL. However, saying that I am attempting to try some other autumnal drinks from different coffee shops this year. You can follow my efforts on Instagram.
7. What is your go-to Autumn beauty product?
A must-have staple!
I am not a beauty blogger or a make-up addict. But when the weather gets colder, I reach for my favourite lip balm and moisturiser. Currently, my favourite lip balm is Marc Jacobs’
8. Do you prefer apple pie or pumpkin pie?
I am not a huge fan of pies! Plus I hate cooked apples. So I am going to say Pumpkin Cheesecake!
9. Do you have any Autumn traditions?
If so tell us all about it!
Autumn officially starts once I have had my first PSL! Once the weather gets cooler, I dig out all my favourite cosy knitwear! In October, we start decorating the house with pumpkins, autumnal candles and fake coloured leaves. Towards the end of the month, Halloween decorations get added. Then it is birthday season! This normally involves a Jason and
10. The moment of truth, is Autumn your favourite season?
Note: I have changed some of the words into British English e.g. using Autumn instead of Fall and adding a ‘u’ into the word favourite. For the Americanised version see Ellduclos‘ original post.
- What is one candle you MUST light every Autumn?
- When you think of Autumn, what does it remind you of?
- What is your all-time favourite Autumn/Halloween movie?
- What Halloween costume do you have in mind?
- What is your favourite Autumn trend?
- When you think of Autumn, what drink comes to mind?
- What is your go-to Autumn beauty product? A must-have staple!
- Do you prefer apple pie or pumpkin pie?
- Do you have any Autumn traditions? If so tell us all about it!
- The moment of truth, is Autumn your favourite season?
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I will earn a commission.
You will not pay more when buying a product through my link.
You can read my full disclaimer policy here.
Featured Image from Unsplash